Changes due to Covid-19
Due to the current situation, our customer service employees are forced to work in reduced working hours and in home office. We will do everything in our power to continue our fast & professional customer service, but there may be delays in the processing of return packages & refunds. We ask for your understanding.
You can return items within 14 days from the day you received the package. Personalized or used goods are excluded from our return policy.
IMPORTANT: If you wish to return something from outside of Europe please contact our customer service team before sending back something.
The following points have to be considered for returns
1. The goods must be returned within 14 days from the day you received them.
2. Returned goods have not been worn or washed and can be sold again.
3. The goods must be returned in the original packaging, including all labels.
4. Please do not tape anything directly on the shoe boxes as it would derogate its value. Please always wrap the boxes in another packaging.
5. Return the parcel at your own expense. We cannot accept unpaid parcels. Any additional costs that may arise will be charged to the customer.
6. If one of the above points is not taken into account, we reserve the right to refuse the return or to reduce the amount of the refund.
7. If any bulk discount was applied to sets or products ordered, the quantity discount is no longer taken into account when products are only partially returned. The discount will be deducted from the returned item(s).
Return process - step by step
• Please print out the return form here >> RETURN FORM << complete it and enclose it with the returned items.
• Return the parcel to the address below at your own expense.
• After confirmed quality control of your returned goods, you will be refunded within 14 days according to your payment method.
Austria - Europe
Direct exchange of items is not possible. Please make a new order. This way you will get your items faster.
If there is a problem with a product or its quality does not meet your expectations we have to contact the manufacturer first. They will then check whether the case is covered by warranty. Therefore, please us photos - preferably close-ups of the fault - and a detailed description of the problem to office(at)keepersport.net. Please include in your email your name, order number, and customer number. If possible, please include a copy of the invoice. We will contact you as soon as possible.
T: +43 (0) 2252 766 46
WhatsApp: +43 (0) 676 76646 11